Map of Buckeye
Welcome to Buckeye Local Schools Transportation site.
Buckeye Transportation compound is located on the Buckeye Local Schools Campus on Columbia Road and provides safe, efficient transportation to the Buckeye students.
- Transport the students of our district safely and efficiently, while complying with state laws and district policies.
- Be respectful and courteous to all students, so they begin and end each day with a positive impact conducive to learning.
- Operate daily in a professional manner.
If your student rides a bus to or from school and any of the following changes apply to your student, you will need to complete a new Transportation Request Form for the 2021-2022 school year:
- Your Student is advancing from Preschool to Kindergarten.
- You have moved to a new residence https://forms.gle/wYdSCbLpYiKuGseR9 (You must first contact your student’s school or Jill Besida at the Board Office, 330-722-8257 Ext. 1001, and provide a new proof of residency).
- You have made changes to your babysitter or daycare location (Requests must be for five days per week to the same address).
- If you had transportation for the 2020-2021 school year, but you do not want to use any transportation for the 2021-2022 school year, please let us know.
The 2021-2022 Transportation Request Form is available on the Buckeye website under transportation. A paper form can be provided upon request.
ALL TRANSPORTATION FORMS ARE DUE BACK TO TRANSPORTATION BY July 21, 2021 TO GUARANTEE TRANSPORTATION AT THE BEGINNING OF THE 2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR.
Information regarding bus routes for the upcoming school year will not be available until the 2nd week of August. At that time, transportation information emails will be sent to all registered bus students for the 2021-2022 school year.
Any changes requested after the emails go out will not be made until the 1st week of the school year. Parents will be responsible for transportation until then.
Please direct all questions to the Support Services Office, Mrs. Karen Galdun 330-722-8257, Ext 1019 or Mrs. Judy Eblen 330-722-8257, Ext 1020.