|Transportation Supervisor - Roger Nowell
(330) 722- 8257 Ext. 1019
Link to the - Bus Schedule for the 2014 - 2015 School Year
Any transportation request received after July 25, 2015 for the 2015 - 2016 school year, may result in self transportation to and from school until busing can be assigned to the student.
News For the New School Year
- Transportation lists will be posted on school buildings and the website after 3:00 pm on Tuesday, August 13, 2013.
- Transportation information postcards will be mailed to K-8th grade parents August 15th.
- Based on the date changes are received by the Transportation Department, postcards may not reflect the most recent changes.
- All transportation information is listed by student grade and address. We are providing approximate pick up and drop off times and locations. Please note times may vary up to 15 minutes early or late for the first 7-10 days of school.
- If your student is in Kindergarten, a parent or guardian must be visible to the bus driver before they will be released from the bus.
If you have questions, please contact the Transportation Department at 330-722-8257 ext. 1020 or 1019.
- Operate daily in a professional manner
- Transport the students of our district safely and efficiently, while complying with state laws and district policies.
- Be respectful and courteous to all students, so they begin and end each day with a positive impact conducive to learning.
Buckeye Transportation compound is located on the Buckeye Local Schools Campus on Columbia Road. 21 drivers, 1 mechanics, 2 aides, .5 secretary, and one supervisor staff the Transportation Department to provide safe, efficient transportation to the Buckeye students. The Transportation Department, under the direction of Roger Nowell Transportation Supervisor, can be contacted at 330-722-8257 Ext 1019 from 6:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Commencing with the 2012-2013 School Year, all students K-8 will be transported to Buckeye Schools; there will not be “no transport zones”. We will be running two separate runs; first, transporting Jr. High students to the Jr. High School then returning out to the district to pick up elementary students on a second run. This information is being compiled and routed now and will be available on line in August, in addition to being provided in a correspondence to each student.
- Information regarding bus routes for the school year will be available in August.
- Letters will be sent to the home of each student.
- Routes will also be posted on this web page in August.